Many people get nervous when it comes to writing business letter. Here are some tips to make the whole procedure easier.
- When typing the date, there are two ways you can do it. First one is to start with the day month then year without any comas. For example 1 June 2009. Another way is to start with the month and day then a coma followed by year. For example June 1, 2009.
- When you write the salutation it should be followed by a colon. For example Dear John Smith:
- Business letters should not be too long, and make sure the first two sentences of each paragraph convey a point. Some business men do not read the entire paragraph there use these sentences to make a point.
- The closing should be “sincerely” coma then your name below it.
- The tone of language used in this case should be formal.