JUNE 7, 2005
Arthur D, Alexandra
9847 Justice Road,
Laguna, Ca 9874
This is to inform you that this first semester your teaching schedule will be changed. As a Medical professor you will be teaching the following classes on a daily basis.
- Anatomy and Physiology Theory: 8am – 9am
- Anatomy and Physiology Lab: 9am – 10am
- Health Care 101: 11am – 12am
- Microbiology and parasitology Theory: 2pm – 3Pm
- Microbiology and Parasitology Lab: 3pm – 4pm
- Internal Medicine: 4pm – 6pm
During weekends you will present a seminar on Post Motem. Your audience will be medical doctors from India. Dr Backenstock has retired and will not be working with us and that explains why your schedule is full this semester. If you have any questions or concerns, you can come by my office during working hours. Have a great semester ahead.
Human Resource Manager,
Stevensons Medical School.