We all know that a cover letter holds as much importance as a resume. Whenever we go to apply for a position in a professional organization, the first two things that we need are a well written cover letter and a resume. Out of these two, the cover letter is the first thing that the employers check and they go forward to open the resume of the candidate, if they found the cover letter credible enough. Generally, the cover letters are sent via mails. But, another even more professional approach can be made by sending the cover letters via fax. Here are some of the essential information’s on how to create a fax cover letter word 2007. By creating a fax cover letter, you can render a more professional look to the important piece of paper.
Step By Step Instruction As How To Create A Fax Cover Letter In Word 2007
- Open Microsoft Word by clicking on the icon in the ‘Start’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Office button’ which is located at the top left of the Word document.
- A drop down menu will appear. Click on the ‘New’ which will present you with a long list of templates.
- Click on the ‘Installed templates’ option from the long list. Various images will be displayed upon clicking.
- Write ‘fax cover letter’ in the search box listed above in that page. You will get a narrowed search list of the sample fax cover sheets.
- Finally, download the one; which you find to be suitable for your specific position.