Funeral is an event that marks the demise of a person and is a sad occasion. On such a day it is important to let the relative of the expired person know that you are there to support him/her. On such occasions, it is difficult to console the person, so a Funeral message is the best possible way to convey your feelings.
The following are a few types of funeral messages:
- Funeral message to a friend
- Funeral message to colleague
- Funeral message to relative
Since a funeral is a sad occasion, therefore a funeral message has to be framed very carefully so that it doesn’t sound awkward. The following are a few points to be kept in mind:
- Be polite and humble; don’t use any words which look out of place.
- Be as brief and precise as possible.
- Express sympathy and your support in a decent way.